Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sleuthing

Just passing the time, as I do every so often, investigating to see who comes to my blog and why.

As I've said before there are some interesting, not to say mystifying, phrases put into search engines.

Today I've come across:

Someone in Dubai asking about "Chinese girls in Dubai". Hmmmmm...

Somebody in Malaysia wants to know about "Expats run up debts in Dubai". A suspicious spouse perhaps?

What about the naughty "Getting past Etisalat" from another frustrated person in Dubai.

And one from Romania that has me totally confused, "Rummy etisalat"

The material's all here, I'm gonna write a book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best one I've ever had was the gloriously random 'setting up toilet paper factory in russia'. Make of that what you will.

blogs.sun.com/christophersaul