Sunday, January 02, 2011

Grumpy? Me?

Welcome back to Dubai, Seabee.

Got back at about 6am Friday.

Tired from the nearly twenty four hours journey and the seven hour time difference...and I was awake most of last night with toothache.

Sitting in a dentist's chair was not in my plans for the first couple of days back. The diagnosis was a hole in a tooth, an infection and the answer is root canal treatment.

Oh great.

The first session was at lunchtime, I have to go back on Wednesday for more, then a third visit apparently.

And no, I don't feel lke writing much of a post just now.

6 comments:

Keefieboy said...

I've had root canal work done - you won't like it! Be brave.

EyeOnDubai said...

Welcome back. Be well. Scottish malt barley extract, applied at regular intervals, is believed to be effective.

Sarah Walton said...

Don't believe it - they love root canals in Dubai.

Dubai Property said...

Best of luck for your tooth and your sessions with dentist. Meanwhile, I will be looking forward for your next post and I am waiting for it.

Susan said...

Poor you! Toothache is horrible :-( Root canal is no fun but at least it will fix the problem. Feel better soon - we missed you!

Seabee said...

Thanks folks.