Sunday, March 29, 2009

A wet welcome



In Dubai Media City at nine this morning.



A week in Singapore - the heart of the wet tropics - and only one rain shower, which we missed because we were indoors.

Back to Dubai - the heart of the arid desert - and we have thunder that keeps us awake though the night and non-stop rain today.

Good to be back though. As usual, plenty of photographs to go through and of course if I find any which I think are particularly interesting I'll post them over the next few days.

Here's one to get me started - I have no idea what the product is or why they should call it a blog, but I thought I might use the photo as a new header to Life in Dubai..


3 comments:

Em said...

oooh is this in dubai? if it is, where? they look like they serve bubble tea :)

Seabee said...

MJ, CoolBlog? No, that's in Singapore.

Girl on Tour said...

Hard to believe isn't it! Thunder storms in Saudi too!